Operation Friendship exists to provide care and hospitality for international university students. We aim:
* To welcome and help all international tertiary students.
* To help with the practical and spiritual needs of international students and to provide pastoral care.
* To create opportunities to meet New Zealand families and to be welcomed into New Zealand homes.
* To create opportunities to experience New Zealand culture and the New Zealand outdoors.
* To create a home away from home, an international student community, where friendship and support is encouraged among international students on campus.
* To promote understanding and friendly relations between people of different cultures.